Leave your name and
1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your own profile
Ganked from Ali, The Penultimate Protagonist Pirate Princess of the Protracted Prairies ™
2. Baclava! But with ME taste testing! ;P
You want *me* to make baklava?? You crazy! That’s totally one of Kim’s things, and she rocks that shiznit like a born Greek yo.
Aaaand you win the prize for making me want to lose weight again. I don’t think I’ve ever reminded someone of an elephant. I suspect that wasn’t your intent by a long shot, so of course I’m curious what about me reminds you of a large grey mammal with massive ears and a predilection for taking showers from it’s nose
7. uhm. It’s not like i’m shy in asking things. Why the hell do i do these things again?? Laugh. Oh OH, ok… I got one for ya… What drew you to the knowledge base you have? xoxo
A love of intellectual puzzles, and being able to be creative. That’s the base of it really. Reading and learning about espionage and secret service organizations is *always* a huge puzzle – the politics, the technology, the techniques (whether tradecraft or managing a source)… very complex. Cooking is a way for me to be creative *and* learn. I’m a happy camper when I’m learning something new that I can apply. And of course IT and security – puzzles + creativity! And of course the fact it’s ultimately logical. I like things that make sense, even if they don’t initially. Knowing that it *will* make sense, of some kind or another, is cool.
Behind every great fortune there is a crime. – Honore de Balzac